Light at the end of the tunnel...
By Nemetona Montrose, May 22 2020 05:30PM
Hope you are all #stayingsafe and #keepingwell - we miss you all dearly.
Following on from the First Minister's press release on Thursday (21/05/20) I feel there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.
My interpretation of her message is, providing we all continue to follow Government guidelines and the statistics continue to move in the right direction, on 28th May we could move into STAGE ONE of the route back to some degree of 'normality'.
The reopening of Nemetona appears to fall within ''Stage Two' of the route map, which all being well could be late June or early July.
Small retail businesses such as Nemetona will only reopen if they can demonstrate a clear commitment to the safety of staff and customers.
To this end we will be implementing the following:
- Restricting the number of customers on the premises,(3)
- Hand Santiser dispenser must be used on entry and exit
- Implement a one way system to support social distancing
- Customers must stay 2 metres from other customers/staff
- Customers to wear face-mask/covering on our premises
- Installation of Protective Screens around the counters
- Encourage contactless payment
We may need to adjust the above in line with any changes to the government guidance and will keep these constantly under review.
Further updates will be posted closer to our reopening.
One to One Therapies won't resume until 'Stage Three' at the earliest and we don't envisage Events & Workshops resuming until 'Stage Three' or possibly even 'Stage Four'.
Keep in touch and we look forward to seeing you all when we reopen.
Much love and hugs 🤗
Gavin, Mike & the awesome therapist team